The EPA inspected 19 facilities in June 1997 at the request of the Navajo Nation Environmental Protection Agency to assess whether they were complying with the Clean Water Act's oil spill prevention regulations.
What does NNEPA stand for?
NNEPA stands for Navajo Nation Environmental Protection Agency (Window Rock, AZ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NNEPA
We have 1 other meaning of NNEPA in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Nuclear Electromagnetic Pulse
- National Network for Environmental Management Studies
- National Network for Equal Opportunities
- Northwest Neighborhood Environmental Organization (Roanoke, VA)
- National Network for Electro-Optics Manufacturing Technology
- National Network of Embroidery Professionals
- National Nutrition Education Program (Philippines)
- Native Nurses Entry Program (est. 1986; Lakehead University; Canada)
- Northern Namibia Environmental Project
- National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys (Omaha, NE)
- Northern New England Parents Association (Merrimack, NH)
- Northern New England Philosophical Association (est. 1974)
- Nepal National Education Planning Commission (est. 1954)
- Northern New England Poison Center
- National Nurse Emergency Preparedness Initiative (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Northern New England Perinatal Quality Improvement Network (New Hampshire)
- Northern New England Passenger Rail Authority
- National Network for Educational Renewal
- Northern New England Real Estate Network
- North-Northeastern (weather reports)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Desert Rock has committed to financially support additional emission reduction programs at regional energy projects and to reduce mercury emissions by a minimum of 80 percent in accordance with a memorandum of understanding (MoU) signed with the Navajo Nation Environmental Protection Agency (NNEPA).