Conte is a Naturopathic Medical Doctor who attended the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, Ariz.
What does NMD stand for?
NMD stands for Naturopathic Medical Doctor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NMD
We have 97 other meanings of NMD in our Acronym Attic
- National Museum of Civil War Medicine
- National Multi-Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (also seen as NMCE)
- New Mexico Conference of Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous
- Nanostructured Materials and Devices (workshop)
- NASA Master Directory
- National Mapping Division
- National Minimum Dataset (medical database; New Zealand)
- National Missile Defense
- National Monitoring Directorate
- National Museum of Dentistry
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is a certified and licensed Naturopathic Medical Doctor and Holistic Practitioner.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- One of the nation's leading naturopathic medical doctors and a holistic pharmacist with more than 30 years experience have joined forces to create Life Solutions Natural Products.