In this collaboration, NPG will add "Discuss on Sermo" links to the online versions of articles in 12 of its leading medical journals, including Nature Medicine, Nature Clinical Practice Cardiovascular Medicine, and Leukemia.
What does NCPCM stand for?
NCPCM stands for Nature Clinical Practice Cardiovascular Medicine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NCPCM in our Acronym Attic
- National Committee to Prevent Child Abuse
- National Council for the Prevention of Child Abuse (Australia)
- North Carolina Peace Corps Association
- North City Park Civic Association (Colorado)
- North College Park Citizens Association (College Park, MD)
- North County Physical Conditioning Club (San Marcos, CA)
- National Certification Program for Construction Code Inspectors
- National Coalition for the Protection of Children and Families
- Non-Cooperative Power Control Game
- National Committee for the Protection of Common Land Resources
- National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (India)
- National Conference on Peacemaking and Conflict Resolution (Bensalem, PA)
- Nested Competitive Polymerase Chain Reaction (DNA studies)
- Nottingham City Primary Care Trust
- Nassau County Police Department (New York)
- National Corridor Planning and Development
- National Council for People with Disabilities (Ireland)
- National Council for Population and Development
- Navy Civilian Personnel Directive
- Navy Current Procurement Directive