Natural and artificial life will have to cooperate and develop symbiotic relationships with each other as they together develop a new human-machine culture, Langton says.
What does N&A stand for?
N&A stands for Natural and Artificial (flavor)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of N&A
- Sensitive Unclassified (information)
- Set of Natural Numbers (math)
- Southwest Ontario (postal code designation, Canada)
- True Neutral (gaming)
- Unable to Locate Complainant (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- US DoT tire speed rating (87 mph)
- España Llaganya
- Nautical Miles
- Neural Inspiratory and Expiratory
- Name and Address
- Nishimura & Asahi (law firm; Japan)
- Nominations and Appointments
- Now and Again (TV show)
- Norwich and District Safety Group (UK)
- News and Events
- Nominations and Elections (committee)
- Navigation and Guidance
- Nick and Jessica (TV show)
- Navy and Marine Corps Medal (US DoD)
- Naval & Maritime Integrated Systems (Raytheon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Increased skin pigmentation and use of sunscreen markedly reduce natural production of vitamin D -- The major source of vitamin D for most humans is from exposure to UV-B rays found in natural and artificial sunlight -- Dietary supplement and fortification practices in the U.