The results from such an approach can be compared to the HRV approach to see if the same conclusions are supported as to whether existing conditions are within or outside the natural range of variability.
What does NRV stand for?
NRV stands for Natural Range of Variability (forest management)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NRV
We have 40 other meanings of NRV in our Acronym Attic
- National Register for Unaccompanied Children (UK)
- National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation (Herndon, VA)
- North Raleigh United Church (Raleigh, NC)
- National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation
- Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health
- National Research University Fund (Texas)
- Numbering Resource Utilization/Forecast
- Not Recently Used Not Recently Written (computer cache indexing)
- Nonlinear Resonant Ultrasound Spectroscopy
- New River United Soccer Association (Virginia)
- Net Realizable Value
- Net Reserve Value (accounting)
- Neue Richtervereinigung eV (German: New Judge Combination)
- New River Valley (North Carolina and Virginia)
- No Redeeming Value
- Non Return Valve
- Norddeutscher Regatta Verein (North German Regatta Association)
- Nutrient Reference Values (Australia)
- National Risk and Vulnerability Assessment
- New River Valley Apartment Council (Blacksburg, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not all elements and processes have to be returned to their natural range of variability to be sustained, however.