It uses the Target Performance Goal design approach of the US Department of Energy Natural Phenomena Hazard (NPH) Standards and is intended to be used with other applicable documents on structures, systems and components.
What does NPH stand for?
NPH stands for Natural Phenomena Hazard
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NPH
We have 57 other meanings of NPH in our Acronym Attic
- Nanometer Pattern Generation System
- National Plant Germplasm System
- Naval Post Graduate School
- New Principal Guarantee Scheme (banking)
- Niagara Peninsula Geological Society (est. 1962; Canada)
- Nurse Practitioner Group of Spokane (Spokane, WA)
- Number Portability Global Title Translation (Nortel)
- National Parks, Game and Wildlife General Directorate (Ministry of Forestry; Turkey)
- National Pediatric Hospital (Cambodia)
- National Planning Holdings (Jackson National Life Insurance Company)
- Nazarene Publishing House
- Neil Patrick Harris (actor)
- Neutral Protamine Hagedorn
- New Product Hold
- Non-Parsed Header (computer programming)
- Normal Paraffin Hydrocarbon
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus (Hakim's Disease)
- Northwestern Publishing House
- Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos (Spanish: Our Little Brothers and Sisters)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among its structural engineering services and capabilities, SGH provides nuclear facility design and specialized seismic and other natural phenomena hazards analysis and design.