com)-- BayOne Urethane Systems LLC, a unit of Bayer MaterialScience LLC, has developed a new Bayflex[R] natural oil polyol (NOP) 1002 low-density insole system.
What does NOP stand for?
NOP stands for Natural Oil Polyol
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NOP
We have 79 other meanings of NOP in our Acronym Attic
- North West European Shelf Operational Oceanographic System
- Not on Our Street
- National Office of Overseas Skills Recognition
- Nothing Out of the Ordinary
- Naval Operations Other Than War
- New Orleans Oracle User Group
- National Organization of Outdoors Women
- National Ocean Policy
- National Opinion Poll (UK)
- National Organic Program (USDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Natural oil polyols (NOPs) can be prepared from fatty acid methyl esters derived from seed oils utilizing a novel hydroformylation technology.
Natural oil polyol technology has been introduced by the company.