Mutilingual Natural Language Processing Applications Daniel M.
What does NLP stand for?
NLP stands for Natural Language Processing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NLP
We have 156 other meanings of NLP in our Acronym Attic
- National Language Processing
- National Liberal Party (Bermuda)
- National Libertarian Party
- National Library in Prague (Czech Republica)
- National Lightning Protection
- National Literacy Panel
- National-Level Telecommunications Program
- Nationalliberale Partei (German: National Liberal Party; Germany)
- Nationwide Loan Processing
- Natural Language Paradigm
- Natural Law Party
- Nelspruit, South Africa (Airport Code)
- Network-Layer Packet
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Neuro-Linguistisches Programmieren (German: Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Neuro-Linguistisches Programmieren (German: Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- New Labour Party (South Africa)
- New Life Program (various organizations)
- Next Level Performance (Lincolnshire, IL)
- Next Logical Purchase
Samples in periodicals archive:
com), a leading provider of natural language processing technology, today announced major performance and feature updates to its popular text-mining web service.
The session was titled "Introduction to Natural Language Processing and Understanding: Enter Clinical Data the Way You Want, Capture Clinical Data the Way You Need.
ConQuest is the only company to incorporate full, published dictionaries to achieve true, natural language processing of text and compound documents.
the leader in integrative analytics platforms, today announced that the company has entered into a partnership agreement with Linguamatics, a leading player in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and its use in text search and mining.
Teragram, the leading provider of multilingual natural language processing technologies, announced today the launch of Direct Answers for the Enterprise, a technology that searches documents within corporations to break down users' queries and find simple answers to their questions.
Based on 15 years of research and development in natural language processing and information retrieval, the product provides more relevant results than traditional search techniques.
The StoredIQ Information, Classification and Management Platform is unique from other solutions in that the software uses natural language processing to find critical content within files and email.