WexTech's new AnswerWorks help software is built upon the Novell Collexion(TM) Natural Language Interface for Help (NLIH), which utilizes Novell's patent-pending Ask Me(TM) language technology.
What does NLIH stand for?
NLIH stands for Natural Language Interface for Help (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NLIH
- National Land Improvement Contractors of America
- Nationwide Life Insurance Company of America
- National Livestock Identification for Dairy (dairy tagging; Canada)
- Non-Linear Inverse Dynamics
- Natural Language Interface for Databases
- Natural Language-Independent Engineering
- Non-Linear Integral Equation
- National Low Income Energy Consortium (est. 1986)
- Nothing in Life Is Free
- National Low Income Housing
- National Low Income Housing Coalition
- National Learning Infrastructure Initiative
- Nigerian Legal Information Institute
- Neighborhood List Interference Loading
- Nanotribology Laboratory for Information Storage and MEMS/NEMS (Microelectromechanical System/ Nanoelectromechanical System; Ohio State University)
- New Life Interfaith Ministries, Inc.
- Non-Linear Image Mapping
- NOAA Library and Information Network
- National Institute for Latino Policy (New York)
- Natomas Levee Improvement Program (Sacramento, CA)