What does NKTR stand for?
NKTR stands for Natural Killer-Tumor Recognition Sequence (genetics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NKTR
- New Karting Team
- Newman-Keuls Test
- Nihonkai Telecasting Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Non-Kinetic Technology
- Northern Kentucky Transit, Inc.
- National Office for Research and Technology
- National Kidney and Transplant Institute
- Neet Kepot Te Kriege (band; Netherlands)
- Nanotechnology Knowledge Transfer Network (UK)
- Natural Killer Triggering Receptor (gene)
- Nga Kaihautu Tikanga Taiao (Maori: Environmental Risk Management Authority; New Zealand)
- Niigata-Kobe Tectonic Zone (Japan)
- Najvyššieho Kontrolného Úradu
- Nicole Kidman United (fan website)
- Nordisk Kennel Union (Norwegian: Nordic Kennel Union; Norway)
- Norrbottens Kooperativa Utvecklingscentrum (Swedish: Norbort Cooperative Development)
- Northern Kentucky University (Highland Heights, KY, USA)
- Nutzen-Kosten Untersuchung (German: Cost-Benefit Analysis; economics)
- National Kapodistrian University of Athens (Greece)
- National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Advisory Board