The Colorado Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition recommends two metro-area up-fitters.
What does NGVC stand for?
NGVC stands for Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NGVC in our Acronym Attic
- Negative Group Velocity
- New Global Vision (digital project)
- Nozzle Guide Vane (static vane in the hot section of a gas turbine)
- National Guard and Veterans Affairs Commission (Santa Clara, CA)
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Generic Vehicle Architecture (data model)
- Natural Gas Vehicle Account (energy regulation; California)
- Natural Gas Vehicle Association (est. 1992; Somerset, England, UK)
- Nederlands Genootschap Van Abortusartsen (Dutch Association of Abortion Doctors)
- Nederlandse Genootschap Voor Acupunctuur (Dutch: Dutch Society for Acupuncture)
- Nieuwe Generatie Voetbal Bond (Dutch: New Generation Football Federation)
- Next Generation Virus Creation Kit
- National Geodetic Vertical Datum
- National Geodetic Vertical Datum of 1929
- Next Generation Voice/Data Crypto (CESG)
- Nederlandsch Genootschap Voor Edelsteenkunde (Dutch: Dutch Society for Gemstone Research; Netherlands)
- Next Generation Venture Fund
- National Gulf Veterans and Families Association
- Nederlands Gilde Van Hypnotherapeuten (Dutch: Dutch Guild for Health Counseling and Psychotherapy)
- National Gallery of Victoria International (Australia)
- Natural Gas Vehicle Institute (Las Vegas, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] According to the Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition, there are currently 130,000 natural gas-fueled vehicles in the United States, and over 2.
He has testified before the Texas and Arkansas legislatures, and led two initiatives that have received Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition Achievement Awards.
The Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition, Arlington, Virginia (staff size: 7; annual operating budget: $1.
one of the nation's largest independent natural gas producers, and currently serves as chairman of the Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition, a consortium of utilities, auto makers, equipment manufacturers, and other companies seeking to expand the market for natural gas vehicles.
For example, Jeff Seisler, executive director of the Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition, and Paul Brown, director, Electric Vehicle Association of the Americas, will present their respective positions on the potential of compressed natural gas and electricity.
Rich Kolodziej, President of the Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition, NGVAmerica, will bring the GasMart audience up-to-date on his campaign for compressed natural gas (CNG) to take over the fleet vehicle market from diesel fuel.
22, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today, the Florida Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition announced the addition of three new members: United Parcel Service (UPS), the United States Sugar Corporation and Clean Energy--all leaders in their respective industries.