Skip Horvath, president and CEO of the Natural Gas Supply Association.
What does NGSA stand for?
NGSA stands for Natural Gas Supply Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NGSA
We have 21 other meanings of NGSA in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Governmental School
- Nortel Government Solutions (software; Fairfax, VA)
- Northamptonshire Grammar School (UK)
- Not in Good Standing
- Notice Generation System
- Nuclear Generation Station (Canada)
- Nueva Generadora del Sur (Spanish)
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (gaming)
- Nashua Girls Soccer Association (New Hampshire)
- National Grammar Schools Association (England, UK)
- Neuroscience Graduate Students' Association
- Noblesville Girls Softball Association
- Northrop Grumman, Saint Augustine
- National Ground Search and Rescue
- New Geneva Study Bible
- Newcastle Graduate School of Business (Australia)
- No Girlfriend Since Birth
- Non-Government Standards Body
- Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding
- American Indian/Alaska Native Grant Support Center (National Native American AIDS Prevention Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a January press release, Natural Gas Supply Association President R.
The coalition cited a recent report from the Natural Gas Supply Association that shows that from 2003-2007 pipelines earned roughly $3.
and also vice chairman of the Natural Gas Supply Association, said currently shale developments provide an estimated six to eight billion cubic feet a day, or roughly 10 to 12 percent of U.
BSA) David Sweet Director of Special Projects United States Energy Association (USEA) Jenny Deegan Executive Director Natural Gas Supply Association Lorne Thomas Captain, USCG Office Chief, Operating and Environmental Standards U.
Leaders of the Natural Gas Supply Association and the Interstate Natural Gas Association of America have announced support for a new state-based registry for companies to voluntarily disclose the contents of fluids used during the hydraulic fracturing ("fracking") process common in the completion of shale gas wells.
The Natural Gas Supply Association (NGSA) had contested that, to some extent.
The stakeholders sending these recommendations to members of Congress, the Bush administration, state lawmakers, governors, and state regulators on December 13th were the American Gas Association (AGA), COMPETE, the Edison Electric Institute (EEI), the Electric Power Supply Association (EPSA), the Interstate Natural Gas Association of America (INGAA), and the Natural Gas Supply Associations (NGSA).