Another Industrial Center consortium is currently forming to accelerate the acceptance of natural gas engine-driven air compressors throughout the United States and Canada.
What does NGEDAC stand for?
NGEDAC stands for Natural Gas Engine-Driven Air Compressor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- National Gas Export Company (Iran)
- Nevada Geriatric Education Center (Las Vegas and Reno, NV)
- Next Generation Estate Contracts (UK)
- Next Generation Exploration Conference (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- Northeast Georgia Education Conference
- Northeast Global Education Center (Salem State College; Salem, MA)
- Northwest Genome Engineering Consortium (National Institutes of Health)
- Arab Network for Gender and Development
- Natural Gas Engine Driven
- Network in Genes and Environment in Development
- National Guard Educational Foundation (est. 1975; Washington, DC)
- New Government Electric Factory Limited
- Next Generation Economy Initiative (New Mexico)
- Next Generation Extension Mode
- North Georgia Electric Membership Corporation
- Next Generation
- Next Generation Enterprise Network (US Navy Intranet Development Program)
- National Guidance and Empowerment Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS (Uganda)
- Natural Gas Engine Oil
- Nepal Government Employees' Organisation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The energy requirements of a natural gas engine-driven air compressor closely follow changes in air demand.