Prior Information Notice: Supply of non disposable pipettes These bodies include but are not limited to The Science and Technology Facilities Council, The Medical Research Council, The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, The Economic and Social Research Council, The Natural Environment Research Council, The Arts and Humanities Research Council, The Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council, The RCUK Shared Services Centre Ltd, Central Government Departments and their Agencies, Non Departmental Public Bodies, NHS bodies, Local Authorities, Voluntary Sector Charities, and/or other private organisations acting as managing agents or procuring on behalf of these UK bodies.
What does NERC stand for?
NERC stands for Natural Environment Research Council (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NERC
We have 74 other meanings of NERC in our Acronym Attic
- Nucleo Empresarial da Regiao de Beja (Beja, Portugal)
- New England River Basins Commission
- New England Regional Black Nurses Association (Boston, MA)
- New England Regional Burn Program
- National Commission for Energy State Regulation (Ukraine)
- National Ecology Research Center
- National Engineering Research Center
- National Environment Research Council
- National Environmental Research Center
- Natural Environment and Rural Communities (UK)
- Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (est. 2005)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (Princeton, New Jersey, USA)
- Northeast Recycling Council
- Northeast Region Chief (Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America)
- North East Roofing Contractors Association
- New England Regional Council of Carpenters
- New England Regional Center of Excellence
- Northeast Region Conference and Exhibition
- New England Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program
- National Emergency Response Council on HIV/AIDS (Swaziland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MoU between the Earth System Science Organisation of the Ministry of Earth Sciences and UK's Natural Environment Research Council was inked here in the presence of Science and Technology Minister S Jaipal Reddy.
2m from the Technology Strategy Board and the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC--www.
The research, funded by the Natural Environment Research Council and the Edinburgh Collaborative of Subsurface Science and Engineering, was published in Science.
OCEANOGRAPHERS at Bangor University have won three research grants from the Natural Environment Research Council worth pounds 1m.
The research, published in the American Naturalist, was funded by the Wellcome Trust, the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council and the Natural Environment Research Council.
5 million per annum * The contract represents a single procurement process on behalf of the Medical Research Council (MRC), theBiotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council(BBSRC), the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC) and others * The contract is an extension of previously renewed awards from the MRC which originated in 2003.
The research, which has received funding of pounds 29,616 from the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC) and the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC), will look at two communities in Nepal.