Contract notice: Construction and technical renovation of 2 cool fan-assisted natural draft cooling towers at hkw berlin lichterfelde.
What does NDCT stand for?
NDCT stands for Natural Draft Cooling Tower
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NDCT
- National Deaf Childrens Society (UK)
- National Drug Control Strategy
- Network Data Control System
- New Designs Charter School (Los Angeles, CA)
- Nonlinear Dynamics and Complex Systems (various locations)
- Notre Dame Catholic School (various locations)
- Naval Dental Center Southeast (USN)
- National Design, Construction, and Soil Mechanics Center (USDA and the Natural Resources Conservation Service)
- National Design, Construction and Soil Mechanics Center (US Department of Agriculture)
- Nailsea & District Community Transport (UK)
- NetDesign Consulting (Spain)
- North Dakota Career and Technical Education
- North Dakota Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- Nelson & District Credit Union (Nelson, British Columbia, Canada)
- North Dakota Credit Union (Bismarck, North Dakota)
- North Dakota Corn Utilization Council
- North Dakota Credit Union League
- New Dawn Christian Village (California)
- Next Day Claims Verification (insurance; Canada)
- Neutralized Drift Compression Experiments
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SPX Corporation (NYSE: SPW) today announced that its Thermal Equipment and Services segment has been awarded a contract worth approximately $33 million to design and supply an indirect dry cooling tower system, which includes two natural draft cooling towers, at the HuaNeng Shanxi ZuoQuan Power Plant in China.
Dominion will construct two natural draft cooling towers for all four electricity generating units to comply with the National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit.