00 million Sectors : Housing construction :40% Flood protection :30% General agriculture, fishing and forestry sector 20% Other social services 10% Themes : Natural disaster management 50% Climate change 20% Rural services and infrastructure 20% Social risk mitigation 10% Total Project Financing (US$ Millions) Product Line IBRD/IDA IBRD Commitment N/A IDA Commitment 236.
What does NDM stand for?
NDM stands for Natural Disaster Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NDM
We have 102 other meanings of NDM in our Acronym Attic
- Notre Dame Linux Users Group (Notre Dame, IN)
- National Distance Learning Week
- North Dakota Lamb and Wool Producers Association
- Niet-Dringend Liggend Ziekenvervoer (Dutch: Non-Urgent Patient Lying)
- Indoorsmen (gaming clan)
- Nanaimo District Museum (Canada)
- National Defence Medal (proposed United Kingdom Service Medal)
- National Democratic Movement
- National Directory of Magazines
- National Duty Manager (IBM)
- Naturalistic Decision Making (conference)
- NCCS Data Management
- Near Dry Machining (applying a very small amount of lubricant in lieu of flood coolant)
- Network Data Manager
- Network Data Mover
- Network Design & Management
- Network Design Model (informational model)
- New Delhi Metallo-Beta-Lactamase (gene)
- Newspaper Designated Market
- Nippon del Monte (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bernardo, Representative of the UNESCO stressed the importance of collaboration of all efforts to ensure readiness for natural disaster management.
Natural disaster management organizations and hierarchy of Pakistan and Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC),national and international NGOs, public and private sector institutes,universities and other organizations will participate in the workshop.
Dayem Kakar, the director of the Natural Disaster Management Authority, said in the past week at least 41 people were injured in the floods that hit 20 provinces, mainly in the north.
The report suggested hurrying in forming a specialized body on natural disaster management and implementing the Public Safety Decree as well as evaluating the resistance of the country's infrastructure to earthquakes, rehabilitating them and reinforcing the Civil Defense.
Zoellick will also visit Natural Disaster Management Coordination Center in Cagaloglu established within the scope of seismic risk mitigation project, supported by the World Bank.
Both are to attend a special foreign ministers' meeting between the 10-member Association of Southeast Asian Nations and Japan on natural disaster management at the ASEAN Secretariat in Jakarta.
Phases in natural disaster management are identified in different terms which give similar insights.