Jerry Isaac was born in the Native Village of Tanacross 48 years ago and he still calls the community of 150 on the Upper Tanana River home.
What does NVT stand for?
NVT stands for Native Village of Tanacross (Alaska)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NVT
We have 26 other meanings of NVT in our Acronym Attic
- National Vital Statistics System
- Network Visualization by Semantic Substrates
- Networked Video Surveillance System
- NRAO Vla Sky Survey
- Numinbah Valley State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- North Vineyard Station Specific Plan (County of Sacramento Municipal Services Agency; California)
- Northwich Victoria Supporters Trust (soccer; Australia)
- Northern Virginia Smart Traffic Center
- Nueva Vizcaya State University (Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya, Philippines)
- Northern Virginia Soil and Water Conservation District