Drawing on data gleaned from a national survey of anthropologists, Martin's report identified that less than 30 percent of Native Title Representative Body (NTRB) anthropologists had higher degrees, or more than five years' experience in native title work, and a quarter of them had less than one year's experience (Martin 2004a:1).
What does NTRB stand for?
NTRB stands for Native Title Representative Body (Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs; Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTRB
We have 3 other meanings of NTRB in our Acronym Attic
- Norwegian Telecommunications Regulatory Authority
- National Translational Cancer Research Network
- New Technical Recommendations Application Committee
- New Technical Regulations Approval Committee
- North Texas Regional Advisory Council (Wichita Falls, TX)
- National Training and Research Appraisal Group (UK)
- North Thames Research Appraisal Group (UK)
- National Training Conference
- Nuclear Material Tracking System
- National Transportation Research Board (aka Transportation Research Board)
- North Texas Radio for the Blind (Dallas, Texas)
- Nuclear Technology Reference Book (US DOE)
- Nanotube Research Center (Japan)
- National Technical Resource Center (Williams Communications)
- National Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines)
- National Transportation Research Center (Oak Ridge National Laboratories)
- National Trauma Registry for Children
- Network Technology Research Centre
- North Texas Rehabilitation Center
- Nuclear Threat Reduction Campaign
Samples in periodicals archive:
ACF has also called on Premier Court and the WA Government to: * Hold off the declaration of national parks or conservation reserves pending negotiation about land ownership and management with the Aboriginal communities affected and the Kimberley Land Council as the native title representative body for the region.
The KLC's primary role as the Native Title Representative Body is to represent Indigenous Australians within its designated region by providing support for Native Title determination and compensation applications, responding to proposed future acts and negotiating ILUAs (NNTT n.
The editor, Bryan Keon-Cohen, QC, is Principal Legal Officer for the Mirimbiak Nations Aboriginal Corporation, the native title representative body for Victoria.