Our online PR course is taught by public relations professionals who are all native Spanish speakers,” said Ellen Gunning, Director of the Academy.
What does NSS stand for?
NSS stands for Native Spanish Speaker
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSS
We have 332 other meanings of NSS in our Acronym Attic
- National Standards Sampling (education)
- National Standards System (Canada)
- National Stationery Show (trade show)
- National Statistical Service
- National Statistical System (Uganda Bureau of Statistics)
- National Stockpile Site
- National Student Survey
- National Supply System
- National Support Specialist
- Native Seeds/SEARCH
- Native Structured Storage (Microsoft Windows 2000)
- Natural and Social Sciences (various schools)
- Natural Science Section (various organizations)
- Nature Society of Singapore
- Naval Security Station
- Naval Simulation System
- Naval Support Station
- Naval Surface Strike
- Navigation Safety System
- Navigation Sonar System
Samples in periodicals archive:
com) announced the launch of its ground-breaking language learning application for native Spanish speakers in Mexico (www.
Under the new proposal, the school hopes to pair native Spanish speakers alongside English- speaking students in a 50-50 classroom blend, with the instructional language alternating throughout the day.
Furthermore, 22% (n=5) identified themselves as heritage or native Spanish speakers while 78% (n=18) were native English speakers.
Teacher Teresa Miller, a native Spanish speaker from the north Basque Country who has led the school's Spanish programme, said she was thrilled with the accolade.
Alex Innis, 16, said he is not a native Spanish speaker, but he likes Grillo's class because it's a challenge.
Moon Valley Software is using native Spanish speakers to ensure effective translations of the directory and classifications of the business information.
The sessions for seven and eight-year-olds are led by Jose Oya, a native Spanish speaker who hails from Madrid.