ca Indian Country: Essays On Contemporary Native Culture is an anthology of essays by Gail Guthrie Valaskakis, a Chippewa by background and a founding member of the boards of Wasekun Healing Lodge, the Montreal Native Friendship Centre, the Native North American Studies Institute, and Manitou Community College.
What does NNASI stand for?
NNASI stands for Native North American Studies Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northwest Native American Reading Curriculum (Washington State Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction)
- North Norfolk Amateur Radio Group (UK)
- National Navigation Award Scheme (UK)
- National Nursing Assistant Survey (US DHHS)
- Neonatal Narcotic Abstinence Syndrome
- Northern Neck Audubon Society (Kilmarnock, VA)
- NASCAR NEXTEL All Star Challenge
- Network on North American Studies in Canada
- Northern Nevada Australian Shepherd Club (dog club)
- Northern Nevada Amputee Support Group
- Naglieri Nonverbal Ability Test
- Native North American Travelling College
- Bureau of Navigation Publications (US Navy)
- Naja Naja Atra Venom (cobra)
- National Native American Veterans Association (San Antonio, TX)
- National Nurse Anesthetists Week (third week in January)
- National Native American Youth Initiative (Association of American Indian Physicians)
- National Neopian Bank (Neopets)
- Negative Nitrogen Balance
- New Northwest Broadcasters (est. 1998; Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The print shop was part of the newly opened Native North American Studies Institute and was responsible for producing curriculum materials.