With the help of 9 mataqali (landowning groups), 2 villages, a logging company, and the Native Land Trust Board (NLTB), O.
What does NLTB stand for?
NLTB stands for Native Land Trust Board (Fiji)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NLTB in our Acronym Attic
- Not Less Than
- National Land Transport Act (South Africa)
- National League of Teachers' Associations
- Native Land Trust Act (Fiji)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Teachers' Association
- No Lost Time Accident
- Non-Lethal Training Ammunition
- NRL (Naval Research Laboratory) Low-Frequency Test Array
- National Latino Technology Achievers Awards
- National Local Technical Assistance Program Association (est. 2001)
- National Leprosy and Tubercle Bacillus Control Program (Ministry of Health; Sierra Leone)
- National Livestock Tax Committee
- National Long-Term Care (healthcare)
- New Life Training Center (Owego, NY)
- New Life Training Curriculum
- No-Load Tap Changer
- Northern Lights Trading Company (Bozeman, MT)
- National Long-Term Care Brokers (insurance and consulting; Clifton Park, NY)
- National Long-Term Care Channeling Demonstration
- Net Long-Term Capital Gains
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now Fiji's Native Land Trust Board is to investigate the shambles left behind.
There is no land administrative body on Rotuma such as [Fiji's] Native Land Trust Board looking after native land.