Native Forest Network, January 31; New Zealand Government media statement May 30
What does NFN stand for?
NFN stands for Native Forest Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFN
We have 31 other meanings of NFN in our Acronym Attic
- North Fort Myers Utilities (Florida)
- North Florida Macintosh Users Group (Jacksonville, FL)
- New Faces More Voices
- National Fund for Municipal Workers (South Africa)
- Non-Ferrous-Metal Works (South Africa)
- Northern Formal Methods Workshop (computer science conference)
- National Festival of Music for Youth (UK)
- Naples Free-Net (Naples, FL)
- National Federation of Nurses
- National Fiber Network, Inc.
- Naturisten Federatie Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Naturist Federation)
- Naval Fires Network
- Nederlandse Federatie van Naturistenverenigingen
- Nepal Federation of Nationalities
- NGO Federation of Nepal
- Nintendo Fan Network
- No First Name (forms completion)
- Normal for Norfolk
- Norsk Nettverk for Næringseiendom (Norwegian: Norwegian Network for Commercial Property; est. 1992)
- Not for Noobs
Samples in periodicals archive:
WHO: Activists from the following organizations: ACERCA, Amazon Watch, Native Forest Network, Rainforest Action Network, and post-Seattle coalitions from Vermont and Boston.
``It is obvious if you read the Unabomber's manifesto that there is a heavy emphasis against technology and a lot of the other things that Earth First Journal focuses on in terms of the radical end of environmental politics,'' said Jake Kreilik, campaign coordinator for the Missoula office of an environmental group called the Native Forest Network.