During National Native American Heritage Month, NAFSA recognizes the ancestry and time-honored traditions of American Indians and Alaska Natives in North America.
What does NAHM stand for?
NAHM stands for Native American Heritage Month
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAHM
- National Alliance for Health Information Technology
- National Association of Hispanic Journalists
- Noise-Averaged Hermitian-Jacobi Fast Subspace Tracking (algorithm)
- N-Acyl-Homoserine Lactone (microbiology)
- North American Hockey League
- Northern Alberta Health Libraries Association
- National Animal Health Laboratory Network
- National Association of Hispanic and Latino Studies (Scarborough, ME)
- National Arts and Humanities Month
- National Association of Hosiery Manufacturers
- Native American Holocaust Museum
- North American Hardcore Movement
- Not a Happy Man
- National Affordable Housing Management Association
- Native American Healthy Marriage Initiative
- North American Hazardous Materials Management Association
- National Association of HMO Regulators
- National Animal Health Monitoring System
- National Affordable Housing Network (Butte, MT)
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
Samples in periodicals archive:
November is National Native American Heritage Month.
To that end, Martin sent us a copy of a proclamation signed by President Barack Obama declaring November Native American Heritage Month.
WHAT: Big Bear Medicine Wheel Ceremony in conjunction with National Native American Heritage Month.
It is an honor to join Arvel Bird and celebrate the month of November as Native American Heritage Month with the strong community we have in Colorado," said Red Feather Woman.
WHAT: Throughout the month of November, young guests at the National Liberty Museum can pick up the free Native American Heritage Month at the National Liberty Museum booklet.
November is national Native American Heritage Month.
Tribe to Provide Meals and Present Donations Saturday the 20th, Sunday the 21st and Wednesday the 24th in Both Cities Commemorates National Native American Heritage Month SCHEDULE 10:00 am, Saturday, November 20 - LOS ANGELES - Morongo tribal members will assemble at the United American Indian Involvement program's Robert Sundance Family Wellness Center, 1614 West Temple Street in downtown Los Angeles, to help set up and serve a special Family Day Thanksgiving Dinner through the organization.