Under its Native Agriculture and Food Systems Initiative, First Nations funds numerous projects across the U.
What does NAFSI stand for?
NAFSI stands for Native Agriculture and Food Systems Initiative (First Nations Development Institute; Longmont, CO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nutrition and Function Study
- National Association for Foreign Student Advisers (now Association of International Educators)
- National Association of Financial Services Auditors, Inc.
- National Federation of Statistical Associations (Washington, DC)
- Native American Faculty and Staff Association (Oklahoma State University)
- North American Food Safety Associates ( Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- North American Forest Soils Conference (est. 1958)
- Northern Alberta Freestyle Ski Club (Canada)
- National Federation of State Co-Operative Banks Ltd
- Nouvelle Association Française des Sclérosés En Plaques
- National Association of Flood and Stormwater Management Agencies
- National Association of Field Studies Officers (UK)
- Non-Appropriated Fund Statement of Operations and Net Worth
- National Association of Forest Service Retirees
- National Alliance for Food Safety and Security
- Names Are For Tombstones (Danish metal band)
- Names Are For Tombstones (Manila, Philippines solo act)
- Natural Fuels Technology
- North American Foreign Trading Corp. (New York, NY)
- Not A Fan Tonight
Samples in periodicals archive:
First Nations Development Institute launched the Native Agriculture and Food Systems Initiative in 2001 to enhance the overall well-being of Native American communities.