Nationwide Building Society, First Direct and Chelsea Building Society have all trimmed rates on products for people with deposits of between 10% and 40% this week.
What does NBS stand for?
NBS stands for Nationwide Building Society (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBS
We have 193 other meanings of NBS in our Acronym Attic
- National Broadcasting Society
- National Brotherhood of Skiers
- National Building Specification (UK)
- National Bureau of Standards (now NIST)
- National Bureau of Statistics
- National Bursary Scheme (Wales, UK)
- National Bus Sales (Tulsa, OK)
- National Business School (various locations)
- National Button Society
- Nationale Bewegung Schweiz (Suisse Nazi Party, 1940)
- NATO Mailbox System
- Natural and Behavioral Sciences (various schools)
- Natural Born Skater
- Natural Born Snipers (Unreal Tournament Gaming Clan)
- Navy Broadcasting Service
- Nehru Bal Sangh (Indian youth service group)
- Nelnet Business Solutions (Lincolnshire, IL)
- Net Budgetary Support (India)
- Network Based Solution
- Network Business Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under this contract, Communisis will develop Nationwide Building Society s transactional, marketing and regulatory mailings, from its Liverpool centre.
uk Global Banking News - 14 October 2011 Nationwide Building Society (NBS.
The Nationwide Building Society has launched a new range of Cash ISA's.
WE have teamed up with Nationwide Building Society to offer you a Free Of-ficial England Poster
Customers and staff were evacuated from Nationwide Building Society in the Three Tuns Parade, Stafford Road, Bushbury, just after midday, after reports of the leak.
A Nationwide Building Society card had earlier been stolen from a purse belonging to a guest who was attending a conference at Hardwick Hall Hotel, in Sedgefield.
The government had originally vowed to step in to keep the Dunfermline Building Society independent, but pulled out and a rescue deal was put together over the weekend with the Nationwide Building Society.