Nazi: a shortened version of Nationalsozialist, German for "National Socialist.
What does NAZI stand for?
NAZI stands for Nationalsozialist (member of NSDAP)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Newly Arrived Youth Support Services (Australia Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs)
- National Association of Youth Theatres (UK)
- No Affiliation, Yada, Yada (means you are not with the company you are talking about)
- No Affiliation Yada Yada Yada
- 1-Methyl-2-Beta-Naphthyl Aziridine (organic tranquilizer)
- Name Address ZIP code
- National Archives of Zimbabwe (Harare, Zimbabwe)
- Nationale Alarmzentrale (Switzerland: National Emergency Operations Centre)
- Nederlands-Antilliaans Zeevaart Instituut (Dutch: Netherlands Antilles Nautical Institute)
- Nashville After Zone Alliance (Nashville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He delivers snide comments about the Assyriologist Albert Schott, whom he refers to as "100% Nationalsozialist," and in his letter of January 15, 1939, regrets that recent developments in Europe had chilled relations with his British colleagues in Baghdad.