The Nationalist People's Coalition (NPC), Fuentebella's party, also dismissed the allegations.
What does NPC stand for?
NPC stands for Nationalist People's Coalition (Philippines)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPC
We have 403 other meanings of NPC in our Acronym Attic
- National Power Company (various nations)
- National Power Corporation (Philippines)
- National Prescribing Centre (UK)
- National Presidential Caucus
- National Press Club
- National Productivity Corporation (Malaysia)
- National Productivity Council (India)
- National Protection Center
- National Prototype Center
- National Provincial Championship (New Zealand)
- Native Plant Center (various locations)
- Native Plant Community (classifications)
- Native POP3 (Post Office Protocol 3) Connector (software)
- NATO Pipeline Committee
- NATO Programming Centre
- Natural Progesterone Cream
- Nauru Phosphate Corporation
- Naval Photographic Center
- Naval Police Coxswain (Australia)
- Navy Personnel Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
NPC support However, the Nationalist People's Coalition (NPC), founded by billionaire businessman Eduardo Cojuangco Jr, the uncle of President Benigno EoACAyNoynoy' Aquino, supported Arroyo's request to seek medical treatment abroad.
He still heads a political party, the Nationalist People's Coalition, which is aligned with the administration of President Gloria Arroyo.