This week the minister will meet with Al Ekha National Society, National Dialogue, Nationa Justic Movement, Nationalist Democratic Rally and National Constitutional society.
What does NDR stand for?
NDR stands for Nationalist Democratic Rally
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDR
We have 109 other meanings of NDR in our Acronym Attic
- North Dakota Quarter Horse Racing Association
- National Diabetes Quality Improvement Alliance (New York, NY)
- NADPH (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate)-Dependent Quinone Reductase
- N+1 Redundancy (Eastern Research)
- Nadur (postal locality, Malta)
- National Data Repository
- National Day of Reason
- National Democratic Revolution
- National Development and Research Corporation (Texas)
- National Driver Register
- Native Damage Resistance (product feature)
- Natural Disease Resistance (agriculture)
- Natural Disturbance Regime (forestry)
- Nebraska Department of Revenue
- Negative Differential Resistance
- Nemecká Demokratická Republika (Czech: former East Germany)
- Net Disposable Revenue
- Network Data Representation
- Neutral Displacement Relay
- New Day Rising (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the seven political opposition groups (Al-Wefaq, the Democratic Progressive Tribune, the National Democratic Action Society, the Nationalist Democratic Rally Society, Al-Ekha National Society, the Islamic Action Party, and the National Democratic Assemblage) are demanding the following: - A new constitution forged by a constituent assembly elected to establish a constitutional monarchy and an elected Government, in order to achieve equitable representation of all segments of society.
Running in the seventh constituency of the Northern Governorate, one of the hottest battlefields, Hassan Al A'ali, the head of the Pan-Arab Nationalist Democratic Rally Society, a political group with strong ties to Baathist ideology, started off his parliament bid by fending off allegations that he used bribes to seek votes from needy families and people bordering on poverty lines.