FEBRUARY 2004 National At-Risk Education Network National Conference NAREN www.
What does NAREN stand for?
NAREN stands for National at-Risk Education Network (Fond du Lac, WI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- NWS Area Radiological Emergency Coordinator
- National Association of Real Estate Editors
- National Agricultural Research, Extension, Education and Economics
- Native American Renewable Energy Education Project
- National Research Grid Initiative (National Institute of Informatics; Japan)
- National Association of Real Estate Investors
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Managers
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts
- National Air and Radiation Environmental Laboratory
- National Association of Real Estate License Law Officials
- National Association of Real Estate Publishers
- North American Real Estate Review
- National Agricultural Research and Extension System(s)
- National Association of Re-Enactment Societies (UK; est. 1991)
- Nevada AIDS Research and Education Society (Las Vegas, NV)
- Non-Allergic Rhinitis with Eosinophilia Syndrome
- Natural Resources, Energy and Science Authority (Sri Lanka)
- Network of AIDS Researchers in Eastern and Southern Africa
- National Resources Conservation Council
- National Agricultural Research Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anthony Dallmann-Jones Director National At-Risk Education Network Fond du Lac, Wis.
If the business of schools is to increase kids' chances of succeeding, then any student at risk of not succeeding should be considered at-risk, says Anthony Dallmann-Jones, director of the National At-Risk Education Network.