OTCBB:LBAS), a leading service provider of personal, pet and vehicle GPS locator devices, announces its support of National Youth Traffic Safety Month in May in conjunction with NBCUniversal owned station NBC5.
What does NYTSM stand for?
NYTSM stands for National Youth Traffic Safety Month
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New York Tax Reform Organization
- New York Trail Riders Organization
- New York Teacher Rating Scale (student-behavior assessment)
- National Youth Tobacco Survey
- New York Theological Seminary (est. 1900; New York, NY)
- New York Theosophical Society (New York, NY)
- New York Times Syndicate (newspaper publishing)
- National Youth Tobacco Survey Conducted During the Spring of 2000
- New York Temporary State Commission on Lobbying
- New York Technical Services Librarians (New York, NY)
- New York Table Tennis Foundation
- New York Times Travel Show (New York, NY)
- New York Turtle and Tortoise Society
- National Youth Theatre of Wales
- New York Theatre Workshop (New York, NY)
- New York Taxi Workers Alliance
- New York Travel Writers Association
- New York Undercover (TV show)
- New York University
- New York Unlimited (online community)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the May campaign, National Youth Traffic Safety Month rallies youth to get involved to promote traffic safety for the summer months, youth are calling their peers to Act Out Loud for youth traffic safety and take a pledge to make this the safest summer ever.
Safety advocates released this data in recognition of the first-ever worldwide Decade of Action for Road Safety (2011 - 2020) and National Youth Traffic Safety Month across the U.
com), the safe driving solution designed to prevent distracted driving, announced today its support of May 2010 as National Youth Traffic Safety Month with a special promotion.
The recipient of the scholarship will be announced and their video will be digitally distributed as a PSA by the Ad Council in May 2012 as part of National Youth Traffic Safety Month.
About National Youth Traffic Safety Month In the U.
Additionally, ZoomSafer will be coordinating with NOYS to sponsor and promote National Youth Traffic Safety Month, a national youth-led safety campaign conducted annually in May.
This announcement kicks off during National Youth Traffic Safety Month - a time when many teens are hitting the roads for prom, graduation parties, summer jobs and road trips with friends.