The National Youth Theatre was due to perform If Chloe Can - the brainchild of Wirral West MP Esther McVey - at the Royal Society of Chemistry.
What does NYT stand for?
NYT stands for National Youth Theatre (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYT
We have 2 other meanings of NYT in our Acronym Attic
- New York State Wine and Grape Foundation
- New York State Wildlife Management Association
- New York State Wildlife Rehabilitation Council (Owego, NY)
- New York State West Soccer Association
- New York State Woman Suffrage Association
- New York State West Youth Soccer Association
- New York Ska Xchange (band)
- New York Sports Express (free publication; 2003-2004)
- New York State Young Democrats
- New York State Young Republican Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 Torri Ffiniau/Beyond Borders National Youth Theatre of Wales present six promenade performances.
TWO students from a Cardiff school have gained places as members of the National Youth Theatre after a fiercely competitive selection process.
BUDDING Merseyside actors have two days left to apply for this year's National Youth Theatre.
The Greenhead College student has landed a part in a play about 9/11 with the National Youth Theatre.
The Customs House Youth Theatre, which meets at the South Shields venue every Friday, took part in the National Youth Theatre Connections Festival at Northern Stage in Newcastle earlier this month.
CAPTION(S): RISING STARS James Hunter and, left, Alisha Khanna will join the National Youth Theatre
Byline: Jane Tyler BUDDING young Midlands thespians are being invited to join the National Youth Theatre.