Similarly, in Ghana, the National Youth Employment Programme (NYEP) is seen as a major programme initiated in 2006 by the administration of President J.
What does NYEP stand for?
NYEP stands for National Youth Employment Programme (Ghana)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYEP
We have 2 other meanings of NYEP in our Acronym Attic
- National Youth Environment Forum (ECO Singapore)
- Nepalese Young Entrepreneurs' Forum (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- New York Education Foundation (scholarship fund)
- New York Equity Fund
- New York Electrical Inspection Agency (Rochester, NY)
- New York Ecological Infrastructure Study (Earth Pledge; New York, NY)
- New York Environmental Law and Justice Project (New York, NY)
- New York Ethics Network
- Nigerian Youth Environmental Network
- Norton Your Eyes Only (Symantec software)
- New York Electric Piano (band)
- New York Evening Post
- New Yorker (person or magazine)
- New York English Schools Association (English-as-a-second-language schools; New York, NY)
- New York Emperors Stickball League
- New York ENERGY STAR Labeled Homes
- Not Yet (computer Universal Serial Bus protocol; expedites USB 2 throughput)
- New York Evening World
- Network of Youth Excellence
- New York Empowerment Zone (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vice President John Dramani Mahama declared a $ 65m World Bank allocation to fund the National Youth Employment Programme.