Anyan is also general manager of the National Youth Choirs of Great Britain, and runs Quay Lasses at The Sage Gateshead.
What does NYC stand for?
NYC stands for National Youth Choir
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYC
We have 118 other meanings of NYC in our Acronym Attic
- New York Breed Rescue Network
- National Young Bird Show (Louisville, KY)
- New York Bus Service
- New York Business School Club
- New York Board of Trade
- New York Bus Tours (old company)
- New York Biology Teachers Association
- Nacido Y Criado (Spanish: Born and Raised)
- Nanaimo Yacht Club (Naniamo, BC, Canada)
- Nantucket Yacht Club (Nantucket, MA)
- National Youth Commission
- National Youth Conference (Church of the Brethren conference for high school youth)
- National Youth Connection
- National Youth Council (Singapore)
- Nazarene Youth Conference
- New York Cares
- New York Central (railroad)
- New York City (New York, USA airport code)
- New York Collegium (Baroque music)
- New York Color
Samples in periodicals archive:
That said, the BBC National Orchestra and Chorus of Wales, the National Youth Choir of Wales, and the Cardiff Ardwyn Singers gave us as fine a performance of the work as you are likely to hear.
It has since been revealed that Brewer was allowed to carry on working for the National Youth Choirs of Great Britain despite his arrest.
th] August at the Royal Albert Hall as they teamed up with the BBC National Orchestra of Wales in a performance that also featured young singers from the National Youth Choir of Wales and members of the BBC National Chorus of Wales.
In the second of its concerts, the band joins forces with the National Youth Choir of Wales to perform I Was Glad, the coronation anthem by CHH Parry.
He's been visiting the city since he performed in Liverpool Cathedral with the National Youth Choir of Wales as a teenager.
Other festival highlights at the Arts Centre include the Sacconi Quartet, cellist Guy Johnston, pianist Tom Poster, David Campbell on clarinet, National Youth Choir of Wales and the Orion Orchestra.
She is a member of The National Youth Choir of Great Britain and has sung at many major venues including the Royal Albert Hall, Birmingham Symphony Hall, Castle Howard and the Royal Festival Hall.