Those three top young soloists who will take centre stage are pianist Yuanfan Yang at 16 years, already a world class musician, soprano Rachel Crisp, from Rastrick who is currently studying at Birmingham Conservatoire and top quality cornet player, Jamie Smith who has already made a name for himself as principal cornet player of the National Youth Brass Band of Great Britain.
What does NYBB stand for?
NYBB stands for National Youth Brass Band (est. 1952; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYBB
- Not Your Business
- New York Branch of the International Dyslexia Association
- New York Banker's Association
- New York Biotechnology Association
- New York Biotechnology Association (trade association)
- North York Baseball Association
- Northshore Youth Basketball Association (Woodinville Washintgon)
- Northwest Yacht Brokers Association (Seattle, WA)
- NY (New York) Business Alliance (networking)
- Network of Young Bangladeshi-American Professionals
- New York Brain Bank (Alzheimer Disease Research Center Taub Institute)
- New York Business Brokerage Inc. (Melville, NY)
- Norfolk Youth Brass Band (UK)
- National Youth Brass Band of Great Britain
- National Youth Brass Band of Scotland
- National Youth Brass Band of Wales
- National Yiddish Book Center
- New York Bicycling Coalition
- New York Blood Center
- New York Bondage Club (adult fetish club; New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
YOUNG GUNS GO FOR IT Name: National Youth Brass Band of Wales Background: Founded in 1982 This summer's offerings: Under the guiding baton of its conductor, Dr Nicholas Childs, the NYBBW marks its 30th anniversary with a specially-commissioned work and the Welsh premiere of Edward Gregson's Symphony in Two Movements, plus Karl Jenkins' popular and moving The Armed Man in a brass arrangement by Tony Small.
National Youth Brass Band of Wales Background: Founded in 1982, NYBBW enjoys critical acclaim both in Wales and abroad, not least because of its adventurous policy of commissioning major new works.
Hundreds of youngsters milling around with precious instruments, questions and anxieties eventually presented themselves with calm aplomb, opening with the National Youth Brass Band fizzing with enthusiasm.
The National Youth Brass Band, National Youth Choir Wales, National Youth Jazz Wales and the National Youth Wind Orchestra of Wales will have 13 representatives from Flintshire.
National Youth Brass Band of Wales Five soloists, three premieres and six concerts (two of which are part of major festivals) - it's going to be a steep learning curve for some of the 50 or so musicians on the course this year.
Tim took up playing the trombone and has just been selected to play for the National Youth Brass Band of Great Britain.
Garry spent five years as associate conductor to the National Youth Brass Band of Great Britain and in five years with Fodens Band won 11 major titles.