Results from the survey of pregnant women and new mothers, conducted on behalf of the National Women's Health Resource Center (NWHRC) by Harris Interactive showed that a significant proportion of women were unaware of higher health risks associated with influenza during pregnancy.
What does NWHRC stand for?
NWHRC stands for National Women's Health Resource Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NWHRC in our Acronym Attic
- National Women's Health Network
- Not What He Needs Right Now
- National Women's Health Organizaton
- New World Hope Organization (Wah Cantt, Pakistan)
- Nordic World Heritage Office (Oslo, Norway)
- National Wrestling Hall of Fame (Stillwater, OK)
- National Women's History Project
- National Workplace Health Project (Australian study)
- Northwest Hearth Products Association
- National Women's Health Quality Initiative
- National Wildlife Health Research Laboratory
- National Wildlife Humane Society
- Natural World Heritage Site (UNESCO)
- Northwest High School
- North West Hunt Saboteurs Association (UK)
- North West Hendricks School Corporation (Lizton, IN)
- Northwestern Health Sciences University (Bloomington, MN)
- Nation-Wide Horse Transportation, Inc. (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Naval Weapons Harbour Trial (UK)
- New World Harmonica Trio (music)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RELATED ARTICLE: The Second Annual WomenTalk National Survey In the summer of 2006, the National Women's Health Resource Center hired Harris Interactive to survey 1,087 women ages 18 and older about various health-related issues, including their weight.
Editorial Staff of the National Women's Health Resource Center 2002/02/20 2005/03/16 Editor's note: This is by no means a complete guide for your health and health care needs .
12 National Women's Health Resource Center, Second Annual Women Talk survey, conducted by Harris Interactive.
Editorial Staff of the National Women's Health Resource Center 2002/02/20 2005/03/16 As the U.
Collaborating Organizations include the American Academy of Medical Acupuncture, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association, American Chronic Pain Association, American Heart Association, American Menopause Foundation, Anxiety Disorders Association of America, Arthritis Foundation, NAASO: The Obesity Society, National Stroke Association, National Women's Health Resource Center, and WomenHeart: The National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- The not-for-profit National Women's Health Resource Center (NWHRC) and Health Advocate(TM) (HA) today announced an alliance to help women better take care of their health and the health of their families.
In fact, a National Women's Health Resource Center online survey found 66 percent of respondents were at least somewhat confused about which OTC pain reliever to take.