Abdulla Al-Khchermi, SWC representative in the southern region, told Alsharq daily that directives have been issued by the director of the National Wildlife Research Center in Taif (NWRC), Ahmad Al- Bouq, to collect the leopard from border guards at Al-Harth in order to move the creature to NWRC.
What does NWRC stand for?
NWRC stands for National Wildlife Research Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NWRC
We have 26 other meanings of NWRC in our Acronym Attic
- North West Regional Archive Council (UK)
- Northwest Rankin Animal Clinic (Flowood, MS)
- Northwest Rainbow Alliance of the Deaf
- Northwest Region of the Astronomical League
- National Water Resources Board (Philippines)
- New World Renaissance Band
- Nuclear Waste Repository in Basalt
- National Wildlife Refuge Boundary Digitizing Project
- National Weather Records Center
- National Wetlands Research Center
- National Women's Resource Center
- Naval Warfare Research Center
- New Woman Research and Study Center
- North West Rural Community Councils (UK)
- North Western Road Car Company (UK bus company)
- Nunavut Wildlife Resource Centres Coalition (Canada)
- National Water Resources Classification System (South Africa)
- Nuclear Weapons Research, Development, and Testing
- North West Regional Development Agency (UK)
- National Wildlife Research and Development Center (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This research was approved by the National Wildlife Research Center IACUC (QA-1131).
This study was supported by grants to the Wildlife-borne Diseases Surveillance Project from the State Forestry Administration of China, the joint project of the National Wildlife Research Center of the US Department of Agriculture and the Institute of Zoology of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (O760621234); the Science and Technology Support Project of the Eleventh Five-Year Plan of China (2009BAI83B01); and the Special Major Project of the National Department of Science and Technology (2009ZX10004-109).
Bleier, North Dakota State University and (1) USDA/APHIS/WS, National Wildlife Research Center, Great Plains Field Station 1:15 "Individual identification of male barred owl vocalizations using spectrogram analysis and auditory cues.
Department of the Interior's National Wildlife Research Center (NWRC) in Fort Collins, Colorado.
He is also the former director of the National Wildlife Research Center near Taif, working head of the Biology Department at Taif University and bird adviser to the Saudi Wildlife Commission.
McLean ([dagger]) * Smithsonian Environmental Research Center, Edgewater, Maryland, USA; and ([dagger]) National Wildlife Research Center, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
Witmer, National Wildlife Research Center, personal communication) or method of application (e.