is a former director of the National Wildlife Research Center (USDA) and adjunct professor at Lincoln U.
What does NWRC stand for?
NWRC stands for National Wildlife Research Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NWRC
We have 26 other meanings of NWRC in our Acronym Attic
- North West Regional Archive Council (UK)
- Northwest Rankin Animal Clinic (Flowood, MS)
- Northwest Rainbow Alliance of the Deaf
- Northwest Region of the Astronomical League
- National Water Resources Board (Philippines)
- New World Renaissance Band
- Nuclear Waste Repository in Basalt
- National Wildlife Refuge Boundary Digitizing Project
- National Weather Records Center
- National Wetlands Research Center
- National Women's Resource Center
- Naval Warfare Research Center
- New Woman Research and Study Center
- North West Rural Community Councils (UK)
- North Western Road Car Company (UK bus company)
- Nunavut Wildlife Resource Centres Coalition (Canada)
- National Water Resources Classification System (South Africa)
- Nuclear Weapons Research, Development, and Testing
- North West Regional Development Agency (UK)
- National Wildlife Research and Development Center (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order to breed certain indigenous species in captivity and then reintroduce them into the wildlife, the SWC has established two research centers -- the National Wildlife Research Center in Taif (NWRC) for research and development (R&D) on wildlife conservation and the King Khaled Wildlife Research Center in Thumamah (KKWRC).
Palmer and his team are collaborating with scientists at USDA's National Wildlife Research Center in Fort Collins, Colorado, to develop a new bait to deliver the BCG vaccine to deer.
According to The Associated Press, research by the National Wildlife Research Center found that bait laced with a contraceptive shows promise as a method of population management for Canada geese that are making a nuisance of themselves at parks and golf courses, and on agricultural lands.
Bleier, North Dakota State University and (1) USDA/APHIS/WS, National Wildlife Research Center, Great Plains Field Station 1:15 "Individual identification of male barred owl vocalizations using spectrogram analysis and auditory cues.
Department of the Interior's National Wildlife Research Center (NWRC) in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Abdulla Al-Khchermi, SWC representative in the southern region, told Alsharq daily that directives have been issued by the director of the National Wildlife Research Center in Taif (NWRC), Ahmad Al- Bouq, to collect the leopard from border guards at Al-Harth in order to move the creature to NWRC.
Smithsonian Environmental Research Center, Edgewater, Maryland, USA; and ([dagger]) National Wildlife Research Center, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA