Career 2006: author, Securing Good Health for Older People; 2004: author, Securing Good Health for the Whole Population; 2002: author, Securing Our Future Health: Taking a Long-Term View; 1992-1999: group chief executive, NatWest; 1990-1992: chief executive, UK financial services, National Westminster Bank; 1989-1990: general manager, UK branch business, National Westminster Bank; 1986-1988: director of personal banking, National Westminster Bank; 1970: joined National Westminster Bank.
What does NWB stand for?
NWB stands for National Westminster Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NWB
We have 28 other meanings of NWB in our Acronym Attic
- Northrop Worldwide Aircraft Services, Inc.
- North West Agricultural Services Project (International Fund for Agricultural Development; United Nations)
- Nuclear Waste Assessment Team (UK)
- Nuclear Weapons Assist Team
- National Wrestling Alliance Total Nonstop Action
- New Ways of Analyzing Variation (Linguistics academic conference)
- New Ways of Analyzing Variation in English (conference)
- Noxious Weed Awareness Week (Oregon)
- North West Action for Youth (Tasmania, Australia)
- Nano Weber
- Nationwide Bearing Co Ltd (UK)
- Natural Wet Bulb
- Naturopaths without Borders (Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine; Scottsdale, AZ)
- Naval Weapons Bulletin
- Nebraska Wheat Board
- Network Workbench
- Neue Wirtschafts Briefe (German: New Economic Letters)
- New War Department Building (US Navy)
- New with Box (footwear)
- New World Brotherhood (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NatWest paid the additional tax and sued for a refund; see National Westminster Bank PLC, 40 Fed.
NatWest Holdings is a wholly owned subsidiary of National Westminster Bank plc, London, England ("NatWest").
which was formed on January 1, 1995 by the merger of National Westminster Bank USA and National Westminster Bank NJ.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- National Westminster Bank Plc (NatWest) today announced the results of the election and allocation process resulting from its recent acquisition of Citizens First Bancorp Inc.
Financed by National Westminster Bank, the $4 million Morris Avenue project was completed and fully occupied in under one year.
Evett is a qualified banker and Associate of the British Chartered Institute of Bankers with over thirty years of banking experience within National Westminster Bank where he rose to the position of Chief Manager of the London Office.
NatWest Bancorp, the $25 billion holding company for New York-based National Westminster Bank USA and New Jersey-based National Westminster Bank NJ, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of National Westminster Bank Plc, the London-based international banking and financial services organization.