Delegates at the National Water Safety Congress in Stratford-upon-Avon, will look at how the education system can be improved to prevent more deaths.
What does NWSC stand for?
NWSC stands for National Water Safety Congress
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NWSC
We have 41 other meanings of NWSC in our Acronym Attic
- Nose Wheel Steering Actuator
- Nuclear Weapons Storage Area
- Nuclear Weapons Supply Annex
- National Wildlife Services Advisory Committee (USDA)
- National Water Supply and Drainage Board (Sri Lanka)
- North West Student and Graduate Online
- Northwest School of Animal Massage (Fall City, WA)
- North-Western Sahara Aquifer System (Africa)
- NetWare for Small Business (Novell)
- North West Sports Board (UK)
- National Weather Service Center
- Naval Weapons Station Concord (Concord, CA)
- Naval Weapons Support Center
- NCAR (National Center for Atmospheric Research) Wyoming Supercomputing Center (University of Wyoming; Laramie, WY)
- Nebraska Water Science Center (USGS)
- Nepal Water Supply Corporation
- Northwest Sign Council
- North West Society of Chartered Accountants (UK)
- Near West Side Conservation Council (est. 1960; Illinois)
- Northwest State Community College (Archbold, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The RoSPA National Water Safety Congress is to be held at the Holiday Inn, Stratford-upon-Avon on October 9 and 10.
The Leonard's first book, Stewie the Duck Learns to Swim, received a National Water Safety Youth Education Award from the National Water Safety Congress, and is used in water safety courses throughout the country, including the Phoenix Children's Hospital Water Watchers program.
Army Corps of Engineers, the National Water Safety Congress and the National Safe Boating Council; -- Providing assistance to the California Department of Waterways to produce a public service announcement promoting boater safety for airing on television stations throughout the state; -- Participation in the "Wave Rangers" program, a series of personal watercraft training events for law enforcement officers who use the more than 1,000 watercraft loaned by Kawasaki in rescue and patrol activities; and -- Providing video and printed educational materials to Kawasaki personal watercraft owners.