The EPA's National Water Quality Inventory (http://water.
What does NWQI stand for?
NWQI stands for National Water Quality Inventory
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NWQI
- Northwest Polytechnic University (China)
- Naval Weapons Plant, Washington, DC
- New Wave Pro Wrestling (San Diego, CA)
- North Western Plains Zone (agroclimatic zone; India)
- North Western Porphyry Zone (Peru)
- Nursing Willingness Questionnaire (AIDS care measurement)
- National Water Quality Assessment (est. 1991)
- Nonweapons Quality Assurance
- National Water Quality Database
- National Water Quality Handbook (USDA)
- Non-Water Quality Impact (US EPA)
- National Water Quality Laboratory (USGS)
- National Water Quality Management (Australia)
- National Water Quality Monitoring
- National Water Quality Monitoring Council
- National Water Quality Management Strategy
- National Water Quality Program (National Institute of Food and Agriculture; USDA)
- Northwest Quilting Productions LLC (Arvada, Colorado)
- National Wildlife Refuge
- National Wildlife Reserve
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Water Quality Inventory (NQWI), which the EPA instituted in 1972 under the Clean Water Act, is the primary source for measuring water quality in America.
According to the EPA's National Water Quality Inventory for the year 2000, 39 percent of assessed river and stream miles and 56 percent of assessed lake acres are not suitable for swimming.