Ironically, Sudanese authorities recently announced plans to introduce prepaid water meters in houses of citizens as the country moves towards privatization of the national water corporation.
What does NWC stand for?
NWC stands for National Water Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NWC
We have 108 other meanings of NWC in our Acronym Attic
- No War But the Class War
- North West Basketball Union (Australia)
- National Women Bowling Writers
- Northwest By West
- Napoleonic Wargame Club (est. 1998)
- Nascar Winston Cup (auto racing)
- National War College
- National Watch Center (US FEMA)
- National Water Carrier (Project)
- National Water Commission
- National Water Council (Pakistan)
- National Waterways Conference
- National Western Club (National Western Stock Show, Denver, CO)
- National Whistleblower Center
- National Women's Caucus (political group)
- National Woodie Club (wood-bodied cars and trucks)
- National Workers Compensation Reinsurance Pool
- Naval War College
- Naval Weapons Center
- Neighborhood Work Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Israel's national water corporation Mekorot has dug many wells to serve settlers' communities and irrigate illegally confiscated lands.
National Water Corporation (NWC), a water conservation and water leak detection company headquartered in Moses Lake, Washington has unveiled a new program that will help municipalities, communities and homeowners detect and fix leaks in private water lines and reduce water losses.