Antelope Valley Hospital officials noted that January was designated by the American Association of Blood Banks and the Red Cross as National Volunteer Blood Donor Month, in hopes of encouraging more people to donate blood.
What does NVBDM stand for?
NVBDM stands for National Volunteer Blood Donor Month (January)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Numismatischer Verein Bern
- Nye Valdresbanen (Norwegian)
- Netwerk voor Bedrijfsmatig Archiveren (Dutch: Commercial Archive Network; est. 1953)
- Nile Valley Business Association (Washington, DC)
- Northern Virginia Baseball Academy, Inc.
- Northern Virginia Bridge Association
- Not Very Big Brother (reality TV)
- New Vision Baptist Church (Murfreesboro, TN)
- National Veterans Business Development Corporation
- National Vector Borne Disease Control Program (India)
- Nordiske Vitenskapelige Biblioteksforeningers Forbund (Danish: Nordic Research Library Associations Confederation)
- Norges Volleyballforbund (Norway)
- Northern Virginia Brain Injury Association (Alexandria, VA)
- Northern Virginia Building Industry Association
- North Valley Business Journal
- Nantes Volley Ball Loisir (French: Nantes Volley Ball Recreation; Nantes, France)
- North Village Branch Library (Austin, TX)
- North Vidzeme Biosphere Reserve
- Northern Virginia Business Referrals (est. 1996)
- Northwestern Vermont Board of Realtors (Williston, VT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The grassroots program is kicking off today in conjunction with National Volunteer Blood Donor Month.
As a special thank-you for saving lives, all donors will be eligible to win two round-trip tickets to any Southwest Airlines destination in honor of National Volunteer Blood Donor Month.
National Volunteer Blood Donor Month helps shine a spotlight on this issue and how blood donors literally help save lives.
This appeal comes at a time when the Red Cross is promoting January as National Volunteer Blood Donor Month.
16 /PRNewswire/ -- In celebration of National Volunteer Blood Donor Month, more than 1,000 people will gather at the Washington State Convention and Trade Center for the Puget Sound Blood Center's sixth annual Partners in Life event.
January is also National Volunteer Blood Donor Month and provides an easy way to keep a New Year's Resolution to make a difference in the community.
2 /PRNewswire/ -- January is National Volunteer Blood Donor Month.