Helens National Volcanic Monument to be managed by the U.
What does NVM stand for?
NVM stands for National Volcanic Monument
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NVM
We have 29 other meanings of NVM in our Acronym Attic
- National Visionary Leadership Project
- No Vale La Pena (Spanish: not worth the trouble)
- Novellus Systems (stock symbol)
- Napa Valley Land Stewards Alliance (California)
- National Veterans Legal Services Program
- Nederlandse Vereniging Van Luchtvaart Technici (Dutch: Dutch Union of Aircraft Technicians)
- Night Vision Low-Tech (US Army program)
- Non-Verbal Learning Test (cognitive assessment)
- Novelos Therapeutics, Inc (stock symbol)
- Nascere Vivere Morire (Italian: Born Living Dying)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Helens National Volcanic Monument, visitors connect emotionally to the story of volcanologist David Johnston, who died engulfed in the debris of the erupting volcano.
HELENS NATIONAL VOLCANIC MONUMENT, WA It's managed by the U.
Helens National Volcanic Monument in Washington and Kilauea on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Helens National Volcanic Monument, the crown jewel in the Forest Service's interpretive program, is making news again.
East and Paulina lakes are part of the Newberry National Volcanic Monument (day-use fee: $5).
Helens National Volcanic Monument, about a two-hour drive north of Portland, Ore.
Helens National Volcanic Monument in Washington State is a destination for the Seattle, Portland and Vancouver, British Columbia, markets.