Amid tears, cheers and flag-waving, the National Visa Center (NVC) and U.
What does NVC stand for?
NVC stands for National Visa Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NVC
We have 62 other meanings of NVC in our Acronym Attic
- Nashville Bank and Trust Company (stock symbol; Tennessee)
- Northern Vermont Baseball Umpires Association
- Northern Virginia Baseball Umpires Association
- Nederlands Vlaamse Bouwfysica Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch-Flemish Building Physics Association)
- Nahverkehrsgesellschaft Baden-Württemberg (German)
- Napa Valley College (California)
- Narrowband Video Codec
- National Vegetation Classification Levels
- National Vice Commander (American Legion)
- National Vice-Chief (Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America)
- National Vocabulary Championship
- National Volleyball Center (Rochester, MN)
- National Volunteer Corps (UN)
- Nerve Conduction Velocity
- Network Value Components Ltd. (Japan)
- New Venture Center (various organizations)
- New Veterans Charter (Canada)
- Next-Hop-Router Virtual Channel
- Nonviolent Communication
- Nordvestconsult (Norway, Shipbuilder)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As regards Bulgaria's visa system, Georgiev said the country has succeeded to equip border checkpoints with modern technology, ensuring a link to the National Visa Center.
an information technology and network solutions (IT) company, announced today that it has been awarded a contract for Management and Operation of the National Visa Center (NVC) and Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) by the Department of State (DoS).
The applicants, randomly selected at the National Visa Center in Portsmouth, N.
Tucked away in a picturesque corner of New England amid towering pines, historic buildings and seagoing vessels, the National Visa Center (NVC) is one of the first steps for most immigrant visa applications.
an information technology and network solutions (IT) company, announced today that the Department of State has raised the ceiling on SI International's National Visa Center contract by $28 million to $88 million.
SI International announced today that the Department of State has increased the ceiling on SI International's existing National Visa Center contract from $45 million to $60 million.
By adopting several green initiatives, the National Visa Center in Portsmouth, N.