The FSAI is working with the Health Protection Surveillance Centre, the Health Service Executive and the National Virus Reference Laboratory to prevent an epidemic.
What does NVRL stand for?
NVRL stands for National Virus Reference Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NVRL in our Acronym Attic
- Northwest Vintage Racing Group (Portland, OR)
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital (St Johnsbury, Vermont)
- National Versatility Ranch Horse Association (Monument, CO)
- Northern Virginia Relic Hunters Association
- Northern Valley Regional High School
- Northern Valley Regional High School at Demarest
- Northern Valley Regional High School at Old Tappan
- National Veterinary Research Institute (Poland)
- National Voting Rights Institute
- Native Vegetation Reform Implementation Group (Australia)
- National Voting Rights Museum
- Nevermind (chat slang)
- Non Volatile RAM Memory
- National Voting Rights Museum and Institute (Selma, AL)
- Northern Virginia Regional Office
- National Vocational Rehabilitation Project (Canada)
- Nile Valley Regional Program (International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas)
- Northern Virginia Regional Partnership
- Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority
- National Veterinary Research and Quarantine Service (South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a director of UCD's National Virus Reference Laboratory and is a consultant microbiologist at St.
Prof Hall said the National Virus Reference Laboratory in Dublin had not able to definitively confirm infection in the man's case "due to the very, very small amounts, minute quantities, of virus in the original specimen that we received".