amp;#8221; According to the National Institute for Justice's report taken from the National Violence Against Women Survey, “having a verbally abusive partner was the variable most likely to predict that a woman would be victimized by an intimate partner.
What does NVAW stand for?
NVAW stands for National Violence Against Women
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NVAW
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Visual Arts Standards (National Art Education Association)
- Naugatuck Valley Audubon Society (Connecticut)
- Netview Access Services
- Northern Virginia Adult Soccer Association
- National Victim Assistance Standards Consortium (Columbia, SC)
- National Vitamin A Supplementation Program
- Nevada Association of School Psychologists
- National Vocational Agricultural Teachers' Association (aka National Association of Agriculture Educators)
- Northern Virginia Association for Volunteer Administration
- National Vocations Awareness Week (Catholic vocations)
- No Violence Against Women (day of activism)
- National Violence Against Women Prevention Research Center
- National Violence Against Women Survey
- Naruto vs. Bleach (game)
- Nasjonale Vitnemålsdatabasen
- Nationaal Verhuur Bedrijf
- Nationale Versicherungsbüro
- Nationale Vervoerbewijzen
- Nationalen Versicherungsbüros (German: Organization of the Swis National Bureau of Insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Applying the hazard ratio from this study to the 43% prevalence of any child or adolescent abuse reported by women in the National Violence Against Women Survey, an estimated 9% of diabetes in U.
The Justice Department's 2006 National Violence Against Women Survey found that nearly 18 million women and three million men had experienced at least one incident of sexual assault.
4) Patricia Tjaden and Nancy Thoennes, Stalking in America: Findings from the National Violence Against Women Survey, April 1998; retrieved on May 18, 2004, from http://www.
Violence by co-workers: Finding from the National Violence Against Women Survey.
According to the National Violence Against Women Survey (NVAWS), one out of six U.
Alarmingly, a 2000 National Violence Against Women Survey by the National Institute of Justice stated that the rate of reported intimate partner rape for Native American Women is over twice that for white or African American women.
The National Violence Against Women Survey suggests that approximately 2.