Department of Justice National Victim Assistance Academy, the Joint Center on Violence and Victim Studies at Washburn University and the National Association of Victim Assistance Professionals.
What does NVAA stand for?
NVAA stands for National Victim Assistance Academy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NVAA
We have 2 other meanings of NVAA in our Acronym Attic
- Not Valid After
- Nueva (Spanish: New)
- Numerical Variational Analysis
- Non-Value Added - Required
- Napa Valley Art Association (Napa, CA)
- Nate Viall and Associates
- Nath Valley Alumni Association (India)
- National Vehicle Airconditioning Association (Australia)
- National Vending and Amusement Association
- National Ventriloquist Association of America
- National Victim Assistance Association
- Nederlandse Vereniging van Antroposofische Artsen
- Nevada Apartment Association
- Nicola Valley Archives Association (Merritt, British Columbia, Canada)
- Non Value Added Activities
- Northern Valley Alumni Association
- Northern Vermont Artist Association
- Northern Virginia Anime Alliance
- Northern Virginia Anime Association
- Northern Virginia Apartment Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Justice to develop an academy, modeled after the National Victim Assistance Academy.
DOJ Also Releases New Resource Guide WASHINGTON, June 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Over 350 victim services professionals will today complete a week-long intensive training at the sixth annual National Victim Assistance Academy sponsored by the Justice Department's Office for Victims of Crime (OVC).
On Friday, Attorney General Janet Reno will deliver the keynote address, via closed-circuit television, to the National Victim Assistance Academy at Washburn University.