Since 2008, the international law firm Hunton & Williams LLP has provided pro bono legal assistance to recent veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars seeking disability benefits through a partnership with the Lawyers Serving Warriors project of the National Veterans Legal Services Program (NVLSP).
What does NVLSP stand for?
NVLSP stands for National Veterans Legal Services Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NVLSP in our Acronym Attic
- Nederlandse Vereniging van Leraren Maatschappijleer (The Netherlands)
- Negative Very Large Move
- non viral lymphocytes meningitis
- Non-Volatile Local Memory
- Nonlinear Vortex-Lattice Method
- National Virtual Library Project (Nigeria)
- National Visionary Leadership Project
- No Vale La Pena (Spanish: not worth the trouble)
- Novellus Systems (stock symbol)
- Napa Valley Land Stewards Alliance (California)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Van Luchtvaart Technici (Dutch: Dutch Union of Aircraft Technicians)
- Night Vision Low-Tech (US Army program)
- Non-Verbal Learning Test (cognitive assessment)
- Novelos Therapeutics, Inc (stock symbol)
- Nascere Vivere Morire (Italian: Born Living Dying)
- National Volcanic Monument
- Network and Voice Management (CA Technologies)
- Network Virtual Machine
- Network Virtual Memory
- Never Mind
Samples in periodicals archive:
In February, HP partnered with the National Veterans Legal Services Program (NVLSP), a nonprofit veterans advocacy group, and law firm Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, who jointly represented the class, to counsel veterans through the benefits claims process.
Stichman, executive director of the National Veterans Legal Services Program.