Originally developed at the EPA's National Vehicle and Fuel Emissions Laboratory in Ann Arbor, MI, the technology combines improvements in fuel injection, air management, turbocharging, and combustion in an attempt to achieve a low-cost way to reach 2007 light-duty and 2010 heavy-duty Tier 2 standards.
What does NVFEL stand for?
NVFEL stands for National Vehicle and Fuel Emissions Laboratory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NVFEL in our Acronym Attic
- New Violin Family Association (Encinitas, CA)
- Northern Victoria Fruitgrowers Association (Australia)
- Northern Virginia Fine Arts Association (Alexandria, VA)
- Nashoba Valley Fitness Center (Ayer, MA)
- National Volunteer Fire Council
- Northwich Victoria Football Club (UK)
- Nottingham Volunteer Fire Company (New Jersey)
- Nanjemoy Volunteer Fire Department (Nanjemoy, MD)
- Nicasio Volunteer Fire Department (Nicasio, CA)
- Nokesville Volunteer Fire Department (Nokesville, VA)
- Napa Valley Fly Fishermen (California)
- Northern Virginia Flag Football Association
- New Visions Film Group (Atlanta, GA)
- Non Volatile Floating Gate Quantum Dot Memory
- Northern Virginia Fine Homes LLC
- National Vitiligo Foundation (Columbus, OH)
- National Vitiligo Foundation Inc.(Columbus, OH)
- Non-Volatile Flash Memory (electronic data storage)
- Normalization Video Fidelity Metric
- Northern Virginia Football Officials Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new rules, which will be phased in over 10 years, are ``ushering in a new generation'' of engines, which have remained essentially unchanged since the 1930s, said Deanne North, who works at the EPA's National Vehicle and Fuel Emissions Laboratory in Ann Arbor, Mich.
Testing was preformed at both ESWA's EPA/CARB recognized emissions testing laboratory "Air Testing Services" (ATS) and the EPA's National Vehicle and Fuel Emissions Laboratory in Ann Arbor, Michigan.