In the long-run, everybody will be back in the leasing business," predicts Elaine Litwer, legislative coordinator for the National Vehicle Leasing Association, a 600-member organization based in Alexandria, Va.
What does NVLA stand for?
NVLA stands for National Vehicle Leasing Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NVLA
- National Veterinary Laboratory
- Nationale Versorgungs Leitlinien (German: National Supply Guidelines)
- Navy Virtual Library
- New Venture Lab
- Night Vision Laboratory (Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate, NVESD; US Army)
- No Visible Lesion (pathology)
- Not Very Likely
- Nuclear VCP (Valosin-Containing Protein)-Like Protein (genomics)
- Null Value
- Napa Valley Language Academy (Napa, CA)
- National Viewers' and Listeners' Association (UK)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Longfunctie Assistenten (Dutch respiratory function technologists)
- Nevada Language Association
- New Visions in Leadership Academy (Houston A+ Challenge)
- Northern Virginia Leadership Awards
- National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (US NIST)
- National Voluntary Laboratory Accredited Program
- Nucleus Ventro-Lateralis Anterior Solitarii
- National Veterans Law Center
- New Vision Laser Center (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com -- the National Vehicle Leasing Association (NVLA) has been making changes of its own -- beginning with its announcement today to hire LRG, Inc.
Other government agencies and organizations taking part in the "Keys to Vehicle Leasing" educational effort are the American Financial Services Association (AFSA), the AFSA Education Foundation, the Arizona Attorney General, the Association of Consumer Vehicle Lessors, the Cooperative Extension System, the Federal Trade Commission, the Florida Attorney General, the National Automobile Dealers Association, and the National Vehicle Leasing Association.
Toporek was the President of the National Vehicle Leasing Association and he was the recipient of the Clemmons-Pender Award, the leasing industries' most prestigious honor.
PHOENIX -- OPENLANE (formerly ATC-Onlane), the largest online auction company in North America for automotive dealers to buy and sell wholesale vehicles, today announced that Peter Kelly, senior vice president of strategic initiatives, will participate in a general session at the National Vehicle Leasing Association (NVLA) Conference & Exposition.
Kranitz has also appeared on hundreds of television and radio programs, addressed the Federal Reserve Board on consumer education on vehicle leasing and lectures extensively for groups including the National Vehicle Leasing Association and the Association of Consumer Vehicle Lessors.
Fierce Competition and Business Climate Necessitates Continued Learning SAN FRANCISCO -- The National Vehicle Leasing Association (NVLA) announced that its Certified Vehicle Lease Executive (CVLE) training program course in Legal and Legislative Issues and the Vehicle Lessor will be held April 24th - 27th, 2008 in San Francisco California at the prestigious Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel.
The National Vehicle Leasing Association (NVLA) announces that its Annual Conference Exposition and Auto Show will take place June 11th - 14th, 2008 at the J.