Parents struck by the tragedy of an unnecessary vaccine inflicting life-changing injury on their child are left with struggling against the government for years to obtain a modicum of recovery from the stingy National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP).
What does NVICP stand for?
NVICP stands for National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (US Department of Health and Human Services)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Northern Virginia Internet Access Cooperative (est. 1995)
- North Vancouver Island Aboriginal Training Society (Canada)
- National Vaccine Information Center
- Navigation and Vessel Inspection Circular (US Coast Guard)
- Nederlands-Vlaams Instituut in Cairo (Dutch: Dutch-Flemish Institute in Cairo; Egypt)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Intensive Care (Dutch: Dutch Society of Intensive Care)
- Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (computer processor component)
- North Vernon Industry Corporation (grey iron foundry in North Vernon, Indiana)
- National Vaccine Injury Compensation Act
- North Vancouver Island Construction Association (Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada)
- Nuclear Vessel Inspection Definition and Record
- Night Vision Image Generator (simulation)
- Navy Vocational Interest Inventory
- Night Vision Image Intensifier Set
- New Vision International Ministries (religious group)
- Northern Virginia Internet Marketing
- Northern Virginia Injury Prevention Center
- Northern Victoria Infrastructure Renewal Project (Australia)
- National Vegetation Information System (Australia)
- Near Vertical Incidence Skywave
Samples in periodicals archive:
We recognize, however, that the Vaccine Act provides for full consideration of the liability issues through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
Congress created the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program 19 years ago.
The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program was created by Congress in 1986 to resolve claims of injuries or deaths associated with childhood vaccines without attributing fault.
The report tracks important litigation news as it occurs in state and federal trial courts, as well as the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
Department of Justice (DOJ), which oversees several other major compensation schemes including, for example, the September 11 Victim Compensation Fund, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, and the Radiation Exposure Compensation Act, which compensates residents of Utah and Nevada exposed to radioactive fallout from nuclear testing.
The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 provided for the establishment of the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
Severe birth defects resulting from a pregnant woman contracting German measles during her pregnancy Source: CDC National Immunization Program FEDERAL PROGRAM OFFERS COMPENSATION Created as a part of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program assists families who have suffered from vaccine side effects and helps stabilize the vaccine supply by cutting down on the number of lawsuits against manufacturers.